- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a culture where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is key at ZEISS. We look forward to your application regardless of your gender, nationality, ethnic and social heritage, religion, worldview, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Aufgaben As an extroverted theoretical scientist with a passion for physics and/or programming, you will be working in a team of physicists, IT specialists, engineers and people from other scientific disciplines creating the digitalization of tomorrow. Working with the aid of your own software as well as code that is already available, you will design and optimize our EUV illumination optics used for the manufacture of the microchips of tomorrow. In the course of this work you will use your simulations and algorithms to solve the technical and physical challenges inherent in lithography optical design. Thanks to continuous professional development and learning from scratch, you will continually prevail with new solutions over the problems presented to you or identified by you.
- have successfully completed a master's or other degree in physics, computer science, mathematics or an associated science and have a keen interest in optics
- ideally have initial professional experience in an academic (doctoral or post-doc) and/or industrial environment
- have excellent programming expertise, preferably in Python or Matlab, and ideally experience with git and Azure DevOps
- enjoy working in a team and collaborating in the development of innovative optical concepts as well as creating and optimizing codes
- are an excellent communicator and willing to make the most important aspects of your work accessible in simplified form to your colleagues
- are very self-motivated and an avowed pragmatist, take a structured approach to your work and have the willingness and ability to question what already exists and continuously reshape it
- have good language skills in German (B2)
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.