- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- participate in the development of tests for quality control as well as for the mechanical characterization of intraocular lenses
- independently plan, perform and analyze comprehensive tests for the verification and validation of intraocular lenses, especially with regard to physical-optical characteristics and mechanical properties
- evaluate measurement results and check for agreement with theoretical expectations
- carry out technical documentation according to DIN EN ISO 13485
- carry out regular maintenance and calibration work on the measuring instruments and, above all, further develop the existing measuring technology
- a degree in engineering, physics, natural sciences or comparable education with a focus on materials science/mechanics and metrology/electrical engineering
- relevant knowledge of optical and mechanical measurement systems and a comprehensive understanding of mechanical characterizations
- first practical experience in the assembly and handling of measuring instruments and sensors, e.g. during an internship
- strong analytical and conceptual skills, a systematic and goal-oriented approach to problem solving as well as perseverance and diligence in performing serial tests
- a high degree of creativity, proactivity and ownership
- Knowledge of LabVIEW as well as data analysis software such as Origin
- good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- ideally, experience in testing medical devices and knowledge of Python programming
- fluent written and spoken English and min. conversational German skills; enjoy working in international teams
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.