Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Support SSCs worldwide and Carl Zeiss Meditec Device Development Teams on Advanced Connectivity Topics
- Drive to resolution challenging technical connectivity and remote service issues, including Level 2/3 support for SSCs and Device Teams.
- Advanced administration of the Remote Service Platforms
- Advanced Support in installation and rollout of connectivity solutions (e.g Smart Services, CONVIVO Connectivity, etc.)
- Act as a Remote Platform Subject Matter Expert (SME) across ZEISS:
- Support the sales companies (SSCs) regarding all technical aspects of the tools including service technician training.
- Act as a technical support escalation point for the Smart Service Tool (internal and external).
- Manage supported versions and keep adequate documentation for users.
- Support legal, compliance and security for the platform and its IT service offerings.
- BSc.or Higher in the field of software engineering, computer science, electronics engineering, system engineering or a comparable area.
- minimum five years of experience in technical role in IT technology and/or Medical Technology Industry.
- IT Service delivery and support experience is strongly desired.
- Experience in remote support and condition monitoring is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a matrix organization. Strong ability to communicate and work in a team as well as a high degree of initiative and commitment.
- Certification or relevant experience in networking consultancy or engineering roles is desired.
- Familiarity and experience with concepts such as ITIL and ISO27001 standard will be a plus.
- You are fluent in business English and have basic skills in German.
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.