Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Build and lead the Factory Design and Manufacturing Digitization team (approx. 15 employees) and develop your team members according to the individual strengths of the team members and the needs of the company
- Develop, standardize, improve and roll out the processes for planning and implementing production lines in our international manufacturing network
- Develop strategies and standards for automating and digitizing production processes in close cooperation with Research & Development, Production, Central IT, Quality Management and other organizational units and implement them at all locations of our manufacturing network
- Further develop and standardize project management and use it as a working method for factory planning, automation and digitization projects
- successfully completed (technical) university studies in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. mechanical engineering, process engineering, chemical engineering or similar)
- at least 5-10 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in medical technology or a comparable regulated environment
- proven experience in leading and successfully implementing projects; previous team leadership experience is an advantage
- very good ability to lead and develop a team of highly qualified individuals within a complex organization
- very good knowledge of factory planning, automation, digitalization, project management (certification an advantage)
- Knowledge of qualification and validation of equipment and processes at best according to regulatory requirements according to ISO 13485 and FDA
- communication skills and assertiveness
- a structured and goal-oriented approach to problem solving
- a high degree of initiative, commitment and flexibility
- enjoy working in international teams, enjoy learning
- business fluent English; other languages is a plus
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.