800 - that´s the number of projects in our strong development pipeline.
As Senior Project Manager Development (f/m/d) you are managing projects with critical portfolio impact (high risk, complex, and valuable). As project owner, you are evaluating and communicating risks and challenges to Product Development and executive leaders. Your facilitate cross-functional teams in proposing solutions for multiple development constraints.
Your major accountabilities:
• Functional lead of an international project team, responsible for the development of complex respiratory products
• Represents area as core member in the Global Project Teams for defining global scientific strategy for development up to submission and approval in major markets of assigned product(s).
• Define and execute project strategies in alignment with portfolio goals and selection assumptions
• Act as project champion; ensure advancement of key project deliverables
• Proactively identify and manage project/program risks and issues, establishing appropriate response and mitigation plans and considering multiple constraints
• Cultivate relationships with Product Development Leadership and other pipeline managers; anticipate and address stakeholder needs
• Accountable for cross-functional alignment of the integrated development plan by ensuring consistency with individual functional plans; engaging stakeholders and resolve conflicts proactively
• Leverage governance structures to progress project activities; ensure timely decision making
• Active communication of project risks and actively contribute to decrease project risks
What you will bring to the role:
• Successful University degree (e.g. Master, PhD) in Natural Sciences or equivalent
• Experience in Product Development/R&D (5+ years)
• Experience in Project Management (10+ years)
• Functional and technical knowledge in respiratory product development preferred
• Track record in leading interdisciplinary project teams within matrix organizations
• Basic knowledge of regulatory guidelines/principles in pharmaceutical development
• PMP certification (or similar) preferred
• English: business fluent, German: good level of advantage
• Self-confident behaviour, very good communication and stakeholder management skills, experience in communicating with Sr. Management
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network