Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Leading the strategy and execution of post-approval clinical activities to support the ophthalmic surgical devices business
- Identifying needs, aligning study budgets, developing, and implementing study activities working closely together with our global marketing and professional education team
- Plan, communicate and collaborate across multiple internal and external stake-holding groups to broader teams to achieve common goals
- Help establish & support long-term post-approval strategies and goals; responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Global Post-Approval Studies related policies, processes and procedures
- Attend key global congresses, symposia and advisory board meetings
- Being the key interface with global key opinion leaders in ophthalmology/optometry, specifically for surgical devices and build advocacy with KOL's by engaging in ideation and study activities
- technical and highly networked position that will have great impact on customer interaction and communications, with global internal and external visibility.
- A degree or background in the field of medicine, medical technology, natural sciences or similar Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration & Management, Optometry or related fields
- 6+ years of experience in OPT industries, such as cataract, refractive, glaucoma and retina spaces
- Several years of experience in Medical Affairs, developing and managing post-approval or clinical trials highly desirable
- Experience working with key opinion leaders, preferably in OPT industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent peer relationships / strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to interact with a variety of individuals globally
- Highly motivated and results-oriented with strong business understanding to align with overall organiza-tional goals
- Independent priority setting, enjoyment of processes and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A high level of self-motivation,and drive paired with strong business acumen
- Business fluent English skills
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.