Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- evaluate global microscopy market including competitive landscape
- interface to a variety of functions including R&D, Business Sectors, Sales and Service
- define product portfolio, product roadmap and positioning of light microscopes
- conduct user research and define product requirements and acceptance criteria
- take the ownership of the products during product development process
- generate technical information for our products and provide 3rd level support
- support market launches and sales activities
- manage the life cycle of products
- a Ph.D. or Master degree in Natural Sciences
- extensive hands-on experiences in using light microscopes, ideally for cell biology (including cell assays and fluorescence imaging) and pathological analysis as well as a sound technical understanding of light microscopes
- minimum 2 years of experiences in product management, sales or field application
- excellent microscopy application knowledge and knowledge of international microscopy market and related market segments
- excellent English language skills, both spoken and written. German language skill would be an advantage.
- outstanding communication and teamwork skills in international environment
- experience in evaluation of customer problems and solution providing
- sense of understanding capabilities of technical instruments
- capability to write technical and application documentation
- ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- readiness to travel globally
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.