Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Take responsibility for the operation and further development of the digital marketing channels with a focus on market-ing automation
- Further develop the Marketo tool as a product owner and drive the integration into the MarTech stack
- Manage the lead funnel along the customer journey and ensure the 'end to end' experience for customers and stake-holders in the buying centre
- Strengthen the coordination of international campaigns with various stakeholders (headquarters, countries and agen-cies)
- Ensure a continuous development of the global customer database in coordination with the sales organisations with the countries, support of the interfaces to different CRMs (SAP, Salesforce)
- To work with the sales organisations on data maintenance, especially the installed base and the development of dash-boards to capture critical KPIs
- Support the implementation of personalisation on critical customer interfaces (web, customer portal)
- Establish best practice for digital marketing in the areas of campaigns, nurturing as well as scoring
- Ensure performance and short and long term growth based on own reporting, dashboards and analytics
- Follow the latest MarTech trends to identify new trends and implement them effectively for the company
- A successfully completed degree in the field of online media, media and / or communication sciences, computer sci-ence or a comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of digital marketing and marketing automation, either on the agency or client side
- Experience with regulatory and legal frameworks of digital marketing globally (GDPR, CCPA etc)
- Experience with project management in an agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of common digital marketing automation tools (Marketo, Adobe suite or similar) as well as knowledge of lead generation tools
- Experience in the use of analysis tools
- Business fluent English; German skills are a plus
- Strong hands-on mentality as well as decision-making and assertiveness skills
- Experience in agile project management
- Highly detail-oriented quality awareness and service orientation
- In best case practical experience in B2B communication for complex, technical products
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and creativity
- A quick grasp, organisational talent as well as an independent and pragmatic way of working
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.