Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- support the Corporate Development project managers in internal and cross business group strategic initiatives
- identify long-term market developments and trends as well as evaluate technologies with our R&D
- analyze ZEISS core competencies and define and evaluate concrete growth options
- support corporate projects on strategic objectives and the long-term ZEISS growth strategy
- identify investment objectives, incorporate these into the M&A process and help integrate them in the Group
- help actively shape the strategic planning process of the business areas
- get mentoring from a senior manager, tasks enabling you to take responsibility and opportunities to get to know several business areas
- achieved excellent grades during your degree
- strong analytical skills and the ability to implement
- a high level of creative potential and can work in an independent and goal-oriented manner
- gained initial knowledge and experience in corporate strategy work (e.g. market and competitor analyses, portfolio management, innovation management, financial valuation techniques, post merger integration)
- business-fluent German and English skills, an outstanding communication style and are confident in a business environment
- preferably initial experience in or interfaces with the high-tech industry or at a top management consultancy
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.