Did you know that every 4th German already knows Just Spices? With our innovative spice blends, we have already shaken up the e-commerce as well as food retail in the last 6 years. But we want even more, our vision:
Make every dish tasty.
On our journey from a small Düsseldorf start up to a strong European spice e-commerce company, there has always been the one crucial secret ingredient:
A motivated, happy and incredibly strong team.
Join us on the journey & become part of our Just Spices Family.
- You will take care of our Spanish customers through different communication channels
- You will be the voice to our customers and build sustainable relationships with our customers
- You will advise customers on our products, ordering, delivery, website usage and payment, as well as other topics related to our Just Spices product world
- You will show our appreciation to our best customers through creative and individual methods, because we love our customers
- You are currently studying business administration or a related field
- You are a language talent and have a knowledge of Spanish at C2 level (ideally it is your mother tongue), knowledge of English at least at B2 level and ideally a knowledge of German at B2 level, written and spoken
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy working with people
- You can provide customer service at the highest level through empathy and willingness to act
- You are reliable and structured
- Even in stressful situations you are always balanced and friendly and with your calm manner you can professionally and confidently pass on solutions to our customers
- Ideally, you have a passion for all things related to cooking
- Training skills instead of climbing rungs: You are at the center. It's about you as a person & how you can grow a little bit more every day. We support you every step of the way with internal training, a mentoring program and continuing education.
- We don't hesitate to dive straight into cold water: you are fully involved from day ONE. As part of our big team, you take on a lot of responsibility right from the start. The water may be cold, but we have warm towels ready for you at all times.
- Colorful, not uniform: Come as you feel comfortable: from blazers to flip flops, we accept and welcome everything. We feel it's really important for everyone to just be who they really are!
- We proudly fit every start-up cliché: fruit basket, drinks, muesli... but instead of football we prefer to play a round of table tennis