FANUC is the world leading provider of factory automation. Our machine range includes a number of Robots, Cutting, Drilling, and Injection moulding machines, Laser, motors and control systems used in automation.
FANUC Europe Corporation is the European Headquarter, located in Luxembourg. Our 250+ employees provide a full range of services to our 20+ European subsidiaries. This includes European Sales and Service, Technical Support, Supply Chain, Spare Parts and Repairs, as well as Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Compliance and Administrative Support.
With over 20 different nationalities represented in our HQ, we look forward to welcoming more ambitious and team spirited people joining us, who like to work independently and speak their mind; seeking to continuously improve and maintain our healthy, professional and friendly workplace.
- Support our team in advising our customers in all questions concerning Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Assist in the creation of various reports and modifying FANUC's data models
- Gain insights into the technical conception and operative introduction of new BI systems
- Currently enrolled as Bachelor or Master student and pursuing your studies in business or information technology
- Preferably major in controlling, performance management and/or Business Intelligence with first relevant work experience through previous internships
- Interest in design and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions or reporting
- Knowledge of following tools would be a plus Excel, Power BI, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis
- Services, Visual Studio, Dataedo, tabular editor, dax editor
- Analytical thinking and a methodical approach
- Team player and motivated to work in an agile work environment
- Well-structured and organized work habitsFluency in English is mandatory, other languages are considered as an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and intercultural competence
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- QUALITY: Strong focus on customer service and quality of work
- RESPECT: Flexible and resilient personality, treating all colleagues with respect
- PASSION: Passionate about your area of work and committed to your responsibilities
You will be given a 360° insight to a European IT department that supports European business in a variety of different areas. You will get the opportunity to work in a global environment and a dynamic company where people are the centre of all activities. We manage diverse projects, we are passionate about our work and due to our continuous development process we set trends in the international automation industry.