Are you looking for a new job that gives you excellent future prospects? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHO WE ARE
Pierburg Pump Technology GmbH is one of the world’s top producers of water, oil, and vacuum pumps. The latest trends in engine technology towards low fuel consumption and new drive systems ensure future growth in this field. Pierburg Pump Technology GmbH is a Rheinmetall Automotive AG company.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
- Collaboration on various topics in the Controlling department
- Support with the creation of project presentations and monthly reporting
- Implementation of company and competition analyzes as well as deviation analyzes
- Participation in market-oriented company valuations and financial analyzes
- Support in the conception and implementation of new controlling instruments and processes
The vacancy will be staffed at our site in Thionville
- Advanced bachelor or master degree in business administration or economics (ideally specializations in Controlling & Corporate Finance)
- Creativity and initiative in developing individual solutions
- High affinity for numbers and a strong understanding of numbers
- Good analytical and communication skills as well as enjoyment of working together in a team
- Very good knowledge of the use of MS Office products (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- A good command of both written and spoken French and English is essential
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.