Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Responsibility for the global marketing strategy for all product lines of the Refractive Surgery Business Sector
- Define and ensure the deployment of the marketing strategy through action plans in the respective regions
- Filling the sales funnel with leads through driving projects and campaigns
- Further development of the marketing mix according to market requirements
- Monitoring of the market needs and customer acceptance
- Support Product Management in developing adequate go-to-market strategies
- Oversee the agency network and collaborations
- Maintain close contact with key opinion leaders
- Working together with neighboring teams such as Marketing Communication, Medical Affairs, Professional Education and the Product Management team
- Build, lead, motivate, manage and develop a global team of talented and passionate colleagues in accordance to ZEISS leadership principles
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Several years of relevant professional experience in a (global) marketing function as well as leadership experience
- Of which at least two years of experience in a consumer-related field
- Experience in the development of marketing strategies and global roll-outs
- Mastery of essential methods of market analysis and strategy development
- In-depth experience in digital marketing methods and technologies
- Experience in medical technology is a plus
- Business fluent in English; German is a strong plus
- Very good presentation and communication skills
Wir bieten For 170 years, ZEISS has embodied a pioneering spirit and a pragmatic approach. ZEISS offers its employees a modern working environment, above-average benefits and a host of opportunities for further development.