Grow with us - Start your career at IU International University!
Since its foundation in 1998, IU International University has become the largest private university for distance learning programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented Bachelor's & Master's degree programs in various disciplines. All study programs are accredited, state recognized and taught in German and English. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their contentment. It's only through our great team of entrepreneurial thinkers & doers that we achieve our ambitious goals and create consistently high growth of more than 50%.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager (m/f/d). Become part immediately / by arrangement in full-time at one of our locations or remotely (throughout Germany).
- You are our customers' voice in our organization and you define the customer journey for our international students from the first touch point to enrollment
- You identify internal & external data sources to better understand markets and our customers conduct in-depth analysis of available internal & external data
- To build-up an in-depth understanding of our international candidates and their needs you lead qualitative and quantitative customer research projects
- You dig deep into data from researches and extract the key insights to derive measures to improve the customer experience along the whole customer journey
- You will drive projects and experiments in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders and teams such as performance marketing, website, study advisory, and admission to ensure your candidates always have the relevant information at hand during their decision process and are treated optimally
- You question all current processes and projects from a customer perspective to ensure a customer-first mentality
- Your key responsibilities are customer experience and IU reputation, but all projects will also be assessed along customer satisfaction, conversion rates, and service quality
- Additionally, you will be a key contributor to our overall customer strategy
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a management consultancy, in a start-up environment or in an organization that is strongly driven by growth
- You have excellent analytical skills, make data-driven decisions and keep an eye on the relevant KPIs
- You are assertive and strong in implementation, enjoy communicating with a wide variety of stakeholders, keep track of many topics and drive initiatives through to the final implementation
- You are enthusiastic about improving the customer experience and ideally you already gained some experience in that area
- A challenging and responsible task in a strongly growing group of companies
- A value-led company with "Du-Kultur"
- A lot of creative freedom due to flat hierarchies and a lot of dynamics
- A very cooperative atmosphere with over 90% employee satisfaction in a harmonious team
- Very good internal training and career opportunities
- Remote working and flexible working hours at a modern workplace
- Company pension plan
- 30 days annual leave, employee discounts and various cooperations
You are looking for a new challenge and you find the job offer attractive? If you match this profile and are searching for a new challenge, we look forward to receiving your application via Online Application Form. For any questions please contact please contact Ronja Kaiser via firstname.lastname@example.org.