We believe that a diverse and inclusive work environment is fundamental for employees’ wellbeing, creativity, innovation, and ultimately for Axel Springer’s success. Our vision is to create an organization, in which everyone is respected, valued, and feels that they belong. To achieve that vision, we are building a team focused on driving the Diversity and Inclusion strategy across the Axel Springer Group.
member of the Global Diversity and Inclusion team based in Berlin. In this role you will take on the following responsibilities
- develop, produce, and publish well-researched and eye-catching multi-media content (e.g., graphics, articles, posters, video clips, presentations, infographics) for multiple platforms (e.g., blogs, websites, social media, event platforms, newsletters)
- help building and nourishing our D&I community by providing communication and discussions through blogposts, newsletters, and maintenance of our website content
- create actionable insights by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data about D&I goals, practices, and trends amongst companies on the media and tech market and of leaders with vision
- build meaningful employee experiences by assisting in the planning and execution of engaging events (e.g., webinars, panel discussions, interviews, workshops) for virtual and live audiences
- execute administrative tasks that support the D&I team's operations
master’s degree student or you are currently taking a break between your Bachelor and Master, passionate about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and have
- experience in video production and graphic design (preferably experience with Adobe creative cloud apps InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects or similar)
- a distinctive sense of responsibility, accountability, and ability to work independently with little guidance
- eagerness to take the initiative and drive your projects
- a solid attention to detail and ability to adhere to style, visual, and brand guides
- ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- extraordinary communication skills across different levels of seniority/hierarchy
- passion for exploring and trying new tools, techniques, and ways of working
- excellent command of English (spoken and written)
varied, interesting, and exciting range of tasks in Berlin!
- look beyond departmental boundaries and seize the opportunity to gain insight into the entire media house and its various departments
- work in a dynamic, supportive, and humorous environment
- develop meaningful and impactful projects
- flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile office from home
- various fitness cooperation and discount in our canteens
Start: October 2021
Duration: 6 months
The internship will be compensated competitively.
Axel Springer SE is a media and technology company with numerous successful journalistic offerings as well as marketing and classifieds portals. We are active in Germany and worldwide in more than 40 countries. Together we follow one goal: We empower free decisions. Because by providing independently researched information Axel Springer enables people to make free decisions for their lives. We want to become the world leader both in digital journalism and digital classifieds through accelerated growth. We are looking for new colleagues who want to actively shape the future of media with their own ideas. And who believe that independent journalism holds both an important responsibility in the digital world and has a bright future.