600 million - that's how many people worldwide suffer from asthma and COPD. Many of the innovative drugs are expensive. Sandoz is committed to providing affordable generic drugs for respiratory diseases.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Lead and direct analytical development activities for assigned projects in the field of development
• Core member of a technical project team to assist in defining the technical strategy for the development, submission and approval of inhalation products
• Leading and controlling the development, validation and transfer of analytical methods, reviewing related reports
• Support with technical team decisions during all development phases (e. g. deformation)
• Act as investigator for OOE/T/S occurred with method validation, method transfer and GMP studies
• Management of CAPAs
• Review of (justification of) specifications for packaging material, excipient, API and finished product
Profil What you’ll bring to the role:
• Academic degree in a technical or scientific subject, ideally chemistry, pharmacy or minimal 5 years’ experience in Respiratory Analytical Laboratory testing
• Good understanding of analytical methods and technologies for respiratory product development
• Experience in development functions preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
• Strong knowledge of GMP and regulatory guidelines
• Independent way of working and excellent team player
• Compliance with Novartis standards for quality, ethics and behavior (Inspired, Curios and Unbossed)
• Fluent in German and English
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Wir bieten Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.